Ideal for Roasting Marshmallows Over an Open Flame
S'Mores Pancakes Recipe
S'Mores Pancakes are a fun and tasty take on traditional pancakes. They're perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch because they're loaded with mini chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Combine the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows in a mixing bowl.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup pancake batter onto the pan and top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Cook until surface bubbles appear and the edges begin to dry out.
- Cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- On top, sprinkle with more graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
The Campout Cookbook
Marshmallows: Homemade Gourmet Treats Cookbook
Marshmallow Recipe Cookbook
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows Recipe
Roasted Marshmallows with Walnuts Recipe
Rainbow Marshmallow Skewers Recipe
Biscoff S'Mores Recipe