Indulge in the Sweetness of Homemade Marshmallows with this Gourmet Cookbook
Homemade Strawberry Marshmallow Cream Recipe
This homemade strawberry marshmallow cream is a delicious topping for any dessert, giving it a fruity and fluffy texture.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a blender, combine the strawberries and water and blend until smooth.
- Allow the gelatin to sit for 5 minutes on top of the strawberry mixture.
- Over medium heat, combine the sugar, corn syrup, salt, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan.
- Cook until the sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Bring the mixture to a boil by increasing the heat to high.
- Boil the mixture until it reaches 240°F on a candy thermometer.
- While the sugar mixture is heating, in a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- When the sugar mixture reaches 240°F, slowly pour it into the egg whites, beating continuously on medium speed.
- Add the strawberry mixture to the mixing bowl and beat on medium speed for 5-7 minutes, or until the mixture is glossy and stiff peaks form.
- Fill a piping bag or a large plastic bag with a snipped corner with the mixture.
- Pipe the marshmallow cream onto your favorite dessert, such as cupcakes or brownies, and set aside for at least an hour before serving.
Happy Belly Marshmallows
The Campout Cookbook
Marshmallows: Homemade Gourmet Treats Cookbook
Homemade Skillet S'Mores Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows Recipe
Homemade Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows Recipe
Rainbow Marshmallows with Chocolate Syrup Recipe