Inspired Recipes For Cooking Around The Fire, Shipped Right to Your Door
Hot Cocoa with Whipped Cream, Marshmallows and Candy Cane Pieces Recipe
This Hot Cocoa with Whipped Cream, Marshmallows, and Candy Cane Pieces recipe is ideal for a cozy night in or entertaining holiday guests. Rich chocolate, fluffy whipped cream, gooey marshmallows, and crunchy candy canes combine to make a delicious and festive treat that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the milk.
- Whisk together cocoa powder and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Slowly whisk the cocoa mixture into the milk until completely combined.
- Incorporate heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Pour hot cocoa into four mugs.
- Whipped cream, mini marshmallows, and crushed candy cane pieces should be sprinkled on top of each mug.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Campout Cookbook
Marshmallows: Homemade Gourmet Treats Cookbook
Marshmallow Recipe Cookbook
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows Recipe
Homemade Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows Recipe
Rainbow Marshmallows with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispie Treats Recipe