60 Easy, No-Bake Marshmallow Crispy Treat Recipes For Every Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pink Marshmallows with Hot Cocoa Recipe
On a chilly day, these fluffy pink marshmallows are the perfect addition to a warm cup of hot cocoa.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Set aside the gelatin in a small bowl with the cold water.
- Combine the granulated sugar, corn syrup, salt, and hot water in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
- Remove from heat once the mixture reaches 240°F on a candy thermometer and stir in the gelatin mixture until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and pink food coloring until well combined.
- Beat the mixture on high speed for 10-15 minutes, or until stiff peaks form, in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment.
- Smooth the top of the mixture with a spatula in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Allow the marshmallows to set for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Cut the marshmallows into small squares with a sharp knife and toss them in powdered sugar to coat.
- Enjoy with a cup of hot cocoa.
Happy Belly Marshmallows
The Campout Cookbook
Marshmallow Latte Recipe
Homemade Skillet S'Mores Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows Recipe
Homemade Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows Recipe